Laatst gewijzigd op: 30-11-2023 om 17:23 uur
The corona vaccine
- People aged 60 and over
- People (18-59 years old) who receive an invitation to get the flu vaccine
- Medically high risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Healthcare workers who have direct contact with patients
No appointment needed anymore
It’s possible to get the corona vaccine without an appointment. Do you belong to one of the target audiences of the corona campaign? Then you can visit one of our locations below without making an appointment.
Would you still like to make an appointment? That is possible via the website planjeprik.nl or by calling 0800-7070 (Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM).
Please note: the last day that you can go to our vaccination locations for the corona vaccine is December 22, 2023!
Opening hours vaccination locations GGD Kennemerland
|Week 48: 1 - 3 December|
|Week 49 and 50: 4 - 17 December|
Laan der Nederlanden 152, 1945 AC Beverwijk
Open on: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
IJsbaanlaan 4a, 2024 AV Haarlem
Open on: Monday to Saturday from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
IJweg 1100, 2133 MH Hoofddorp
Open on: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
Dokweg 43, 1976 CA IJmuiden
Open on: Wednesday from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
Oostmoor 52, 2151 VC Nieuw Vennep
Open on: Sunday from 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM
|Week 51: 18 - 22 December|
Are you pregnant or have you received a referral from a medical specialist?
Then you can contact the GGD all year round.
With the corona vaccine you’ll protect yourself during pregnancy against serious illness caused by corona and you’ll reduce the chance that your child will be born prematurely. The corona vaccine is therefore available for pregnant women not only this autumn but all year round, including in 2024. This also applies to adults and children from medically high-risk groups who are advised by a doctor to get the corona vaccine.
The corona vaccine for children
Children and youngsters from 6 months to 17 years old who are more likely to become seriously ill due to corona can get the corona vaccine. The advice to get the vaccine will be given by the pediatrician. An appointment can be made by calling 0800-7040.
About the corona vaccine
- Taking the corona vaccine is voluntary: You can choose whether you want the corona vaccine or not. A corona vaccine is therefore not mandatory. Inform yourself well in order to make the right decision.
- The corona vaccine is free.
- You will receive the injection in your upper arm.
- Bring a valid ID (driver's license, passport or ID card)
- You may wear a mouth-nose mask during your visit to the vaccination location, but it is not mandatory. You may also ask the test taker to wear a mouth-nose mask.
- Reschedule your appointment via planjeprik.nl/afspraak if you are ill or have a fever on the day you receive the corona vaccine.
Visit the website mijnvraagovercorona.nl/en